Established by Order in Council 2643, 17 August 1963, containing 185 acres more or less. Redescribed per OIC 1831/64, 25 June 1964, the whole now containing 474 acres. Conversion of OIC to Statute designation per Bill 17-2000: Protected Areas of British Columbia Act, 29 June 2000; the whole containing 192 ha. more or less.
Source: BC place name cards, or correspondence to/from BC's Chief Geographer or BC Geographical Names Office