Established by Order in Council 1150, 1 May 1962. Area extended per OIC 3738/66. Conversion of OIC to Statute designation per Bill 17-2000: Protected Areas of British Columbia Act, 29 June 2000; the whole containing 24 ha. more or less. Boundary redescribed per Bill 24-2007: Parks and Protected Areas Statutes Amendment Act, 3 May 2007; the whole now containing approximately 32 hectares.
Source: BC place name cards, or correspondence to/from BC's Chief Geographer or BC Geographical Names Office