Established by Order in Council 1574, 7 July 1959, containing 153 acres more or less. Addition per OIC 915, 6 July 1994, the whole now containing 90.46 hectares (69 ha. upland and 21 ha. foreshore) per Bill 17-2000: Protected Areas of British Columbia Act, 29 June 2000; the whole still containing approximately 90.46 hectares (69.46 hectares of upland and 21 hectares of foreshore).
Source: BC place name cards, or correspondence to/from BC's Chief Geographer or BC Geographical Names Office