Established by Order in Council 757, 6 May 1958. Redescribed per OIC 944/82. Conversion of OIC to Statute designation per Bill 17-2000: Protected Areas of British Columbia Act, 29 June 2000; the whole containing 5 ha. more or less. Boundary redescribed per Bill 50-2004: Parks and Protected Areas Statutes Amendment Act, 17 May 2004; the whole containing approximately 13 hectares (7 hectares of upland and 6 hectares of foreshore).
Source: BC place name cards, or correspondence to/from BC's Chief Geographer or BC Geographical Names Office