Established by Order in Council 1494, 16 September 1992, containing 74 ha. more or less. Conversion of OIC to Statute designation per Bill 17-2000: Protected Areas of British Columbia Act, 29 June 2000; the whole still containing 74 ha. more or less. Boundary redescribed per Bill 24-2007: Parks and Protected Areas Statutes Amendment Act, 3 May 2007; the whole now containing approximately 62 hectares (37 hectares of upland and 25 hectares of foreshore).
Source: BC place name cards, or correspondence to/from BC's Chief Geographer or BC Geographical Names Office