Established by Order-in-Council 1244, 13 April 1970, containing 102 acres. Area increased per OIC 2627, 3 August 1970, the whole containing 135 acres more or less. Boundary redescribed per Bill 17: Protected Areas of British Columbia Act, 12 June 2000, the whole now containing 55 ha. more or less.
Source: BC place name cards, or correspondence to/from BC's Chief Geographer or BC Geographical Names Office