Bridge Lake Centennial Park established per Order in Council 1739, 24 July 1958, located on the NE shore of Bridge Lake. Boundary redescribed per OIC 2484/77, the whole now containing 5 ha. more or less. Cancelled and area amalgamated within Bridge Lake Park per Bill 50-2004: Parks and Protected Areas Statutes Amendment Act, 17 May 2004.
Source: BC place name cards, or correspondence to/from BC's Chief Geographer or BC Geographical Names Office