Bridge Lake Park established per Order in Council 533, 16 March 1956, located on the SE shore of Bridge Lake. Boundary redescribed per Bill 17: Protected Areas of British Columbia Act, 12 June 2000, the whole now containing 6 ha. more or less. Boundary redescribed to include the area formerly known as Bridge Lake Centennial Park (on the NE side of the lake) plus additional foreshore, per Bill 50-2004: Parks and Protected Areas Statutes Amendment Act, 17 May 2004; the whole now containing approximately 25 hectares (12 hectares of upland and 13 hectares of foreshore). Boundary extended per Bill 5: Protected Areas of British Columbia Amendment Act, 16 March 2013, the whole now containing 405 ha. more or less.
Source: BC place name cards, or correspondence to/from BC's Chief Geographer or BC Geographical Names Office