Established by Order in Council 1006, 4 May 1959, containing 259 ha. more or less. Baoundary redescribed per Bill 50-2004: Parks and Protected Areas Statutes Amendment Act, 17 May 2004; the whole now containing approximately 139 hectares. Boundary redescribed per Bill 74-2004: Miscellaneous Statutes Amendment Act, 21 October 2004; the whole containing 141 hectares.
Source: BC place name cards, or correspondence to/from BC's Chief Geographer or BC Geographical Names Office