Established by Order in Council 2340, 21 November 1947; 2 sites encompassing 100 acres. Redescribed per OIC 2232/58. Conversion of OIC to Statute designation per Bill 17-2000: Protected Areas of British Columbia Act, 29 June 2000; the whole containing 40 ha. more or less.
Source: BC place name cards, or correspondence to/from BC's Chief Geographer or BC Geographical Names Office