Established by Order in Council 585, 1 March 1979. Boundary amended per OIC 1183, 10 August 1989. Redescribed per OIC 1245, 29 September 1994, the whole containing 71 ha. more or less. Conversion of OIC to Statute designation per Bill 17-2000: Protected Areas of British Columbia Act, 29 June 2000; the whole still containing 71 ha. more or less.
Source: BC place name cards, or correspondence to/from BC's Chief Geographer or BC Geographical Names Office