Established by Order in Council 532, 16 March 1956. Redescribed per OIC 1881/79. Conversion of OIC to Statute designation per Bill 17-2000: Protected Areas of British Columbia Act, 29 June 2000; the whole containing 2.2 ha. more or less. Name changed to sxwexwnitkw Park [a.k.a. Okanagan Falls Park] per Bill 8-2015: Protected Areas of British Columbia Amendment Act, 25 March 2015 (please see official name record for preferred nsyilxcen language orthography).
Source: BC place name cards, or correspondence to/from BC's Chief Geographer or BC Geographical Names Office