Established by Order in Council 891, 15 March 1973, containing 1,450 acres. Boundary redescribed per OIC 1254/85 (date not cited). Conversion of OIC to Statute designation per Bill 15-2001: Protected Areas of British Columbia Amendment Act, 2001, 11 April 2001; the whole containing 587 ha. more or less.
Source: BC place name cards, or correspondence to/from BC's Chief Geographer or BC Geographical Names Office