Origin Notes and History:
INAC # 07570. 3.70 hectares. Tl'azt'en Nation (formerly Tl'azt'en Nations Band, formerly Stuart-Trembleur Lake Band)
Stevan Indian Reserve 4 appeared in the 1972 Schedule of Indian Reserves and Settlements. 16.1-hectare portion of Stevan Indian Reserve 4 was surrendered by Tl'azt'en Nations Band 16 January 1989, as part of a land exchange arising from construction of a railway across certain parts of the reserve by BC Railway Company, the details itemized by Privy Council Order #1989-1212, 22 June 1989. Reserve name changed to Tsay Cho Indian Reserve 4 by Band Council Resolution dated 29 January 1990.
Source: Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada records & website: “First Nation Profiles”