Bullion Camp (Locality) submitted by BC for 93A/12, as labelled on BC map 3G, 1914, 1921 & 1935; Geographic Board recommended Bullion Camp (Camp). Bullion Mines (Settlement) adopted 28 April 1936. Form of name changed to Bullion (Mining Camp) in January 1949, as no settlement exists here but the mine is still in operation. Name rescinded 1 June 1966 (file Q.1.35, Ottawa file OBF 1488).
Source: BC place name cards, or correspondence to/from BC's Chief Geographer or BC Geographical Names Office