Adopted 13 December 1991 on 92H/16; the long standing local name according to conservation officer, Kelowna. Confirmed by brothers Robin and Robert Gold who have lived nearby for 50 years. Name was in use when they first visited the area in 1946. Not to be confused with "Another Lake" which is southwest of this here.
Source: BC place name cards, or correspondence to/from BC's Chief Geographer or BC Geographical Names Office