Origin Notes and History:
Established by Order in Council 4473, 21 December 1972, containing 182 ha. more or less. Boundary adjusted per OIC 870, 12 May 1988, and per OIC 1418/90. Conversion of OIC to Statute designation per Bill 17-2000: Protected Areas of British Columbia Act, 29 June 2000; the whole containing 187 ha. more or less.
Source: BC place name cards, or correspondence to/from BC's Chief Geographer or BC Geographical Names Office